Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday is Scrap Day!

Nibbles Skribbles has an awesome new set of Templates out - this LO is using one of them - the kit used is called "My Sweet Child" and it's a collab from the French Frog


I also got a bit lazy this Halloween (or I took too many pictures... but really, can you ever take too many pictures... I don't think so...) and so instead of scrapping all of them, I snagged an awesome set of QP's from Digi-Designs by Nicole. Here's a couple of them - and it was SOOO worth it! So easy and now I'm almost done!


Three of my favorite gals in the digi scrap world have teamed up for an awesome kit! Manda of Nibbles Skribbles, Steph of Scrappy Cocoa and Janice of JW Digi Scraps bring you "Along the Nile" Now this kit is great for non - Egypt themes also - but I had this post card from my Grandmother's trip to Egypt that I found and thought was perfect! You can snag this kit at The Studio!

Heehee - that's gonna do it for now - I meant to get more done, but my computer is moving as slow as molasses - so I'll have to let it rest for a bit before I play some more! Happy Scrapping!


No comments: