Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Grab Bag

I can't believe it's November!! I don't know where October went.... I'm SO not ready for the holiday season!!!!! Well I finally managed to finish up this grab bag -that I've been working on for a few months now - so with no further ado, I present my CU Grab Bag for November. This grab bag is all about shapes - which are a designers best friend - they allow so many possibilities and provide so much help - but still allow you to make unique embellies that don't look just like all the others. This grab bag contains 5 never before released sets that have all been QC-ed! Grab it now before it's gone!


Also - my Fall grab bag is now revealed and the individual pieces can be found at my stores! ... Oh and speaking of stores - yes there is a new one and someone is going to win a gift certificate... lol - maybe I'll get that all done tomorrow....


No comments: