Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scrapping for DSD

Well yesterday was kinda insane for us with family events and such - so I didn't get to spend as much time scrapping yesterday as I hoped - however I am looking to make up for it today. :) The cool part about all these challenges is that the Participation Prizes are all coordinating parts! So they can all be combined to make one huge winter themed kit!


This layout was for the use or lose challenge - so the stuff used is provided by Scraps by Andrea.

This layout is for the Quote challenge - which is an awesome quote and I just used a tiny bit of it. I used Butterflies and Blossoms by Nibbles Skribbles

This one is for the progressive scraplift. It's done with Harvest Moon by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Dykan
This one is for the Mix it up challenge and was done with the kit "The Storybook" by Miss Tiina.
LOL - well I've been really loving scrapping lately - so I'll have more stuff to show you later - but for now i'd better go! LOL enjoy! and happy iDSD

No comments: