Sunday, November 28, 2010

Progressive Scrap Day 1

Welcome to Progressive Scrap 2. Once again - come take your chance at winning a free kit! Also if you haven't gotten your LO in for the first one - you have until whenever I happen to get to choosing a winner on Monday Morning (LOL - probably not until after I get my DD to school - so like 9:30 ish) to get your layout uploaded, then just scroll down to the post and link to your LO!

So now for the new one! As some of you guys may have realized, on Sundays I take a break from designing (I don't let myself get distracted) and i scrap!! So each of these progressive scraps is based on a LO that I am doing. So your first step for this week....

Step 1: Choose 2-3 photos. These can either be different photos of the same person/thing - or one photo used multiple times.

Quick re-cap of rules

1. follow the steps and scrap a cute layout!
2. upload your layout to a gallery somewhere
3. put a link to your layouts in the comments of the last day.
4. use one of my kits for an extra entry!

No comments: