Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stuff!!

Hmmm - so DH and I made a discovery... my computer will run fine as long as I don't open photoshop.... sooo - I have hardly done any designing and hardly done any scrapping :( I'm going through WITHDRAWALS!!!!! However for those of you still looking for the answer to where I'm opening up shop - the answer is Digi*Scrap*Obsession - or DSO. Check out my store here. Also stay tuned for next month - the Pick Your Bits colors are gorgeous and I pulled together a mini kit and some styles for you - so be sure to check those out - all the designers pieces are just GORGEOUS!
Also check out some of this awesome stuff that is new in the store! Click the images to go and snag them - also - remember that all the stuff is QC'ed so you know it's high quality!


1 comment:

Moo said...

Sorry about your computer problems, I hope it will be fixed without to much drama asap. Thanks for the post. :)