Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry!!!

Hey Y'all - just popping in to say sorry for not being around much lately! My mom went in for surgery last week and my dad had to go out of town today - so I have been crazy busy filling her fridge, and helping take care of her. Also my hubby and I are getting ready to go out of town for a week (minus kids!!!) and have his parents come visit (and take care of the kids) and on top of all of this - my computer is dying on me... I'm having issues with the video card... my hubby is trying to fix it for me - but it's SERIOUSLY frustrating!! I'm almost afraid to work on anything because I know i will probably have the computer die on me mid-project :( So I'm storing up ideas and hopefully when we get back - I will be ready to kick back into high gear! LOL - I will still have some internet access though - so I'll be around - just not as much as usual :P I am going to have an auto post set up for my part of the blog train though - so be sure to stop by for that!

No comments: