Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Scrapping Day

Sundays are my scrapping day - I don't let myself design (lol - which is hard to do!) and instead I focus on scrapping the memories I made that week - and if I finish all that - I try to catch up... :P So today, you are going to have to look at my layouts!!!

This first one uses a new kit out by Scrappy Cocoa called Lil Sir - it's an amazing kit!! And it has a little girl counterpart that I need to use for a picture of my little girl in this adorable outfit that matches the colors exactly! - now i just need to take the pic... This is also using a template by Color with Caryn.

This LO is using a new kit by Nibbles Skribbles called Goodnight Sleepyhead. This kit can only be found at her new store at ScrapAble - and it's on SALE!!!
Finally - This LO was made with Shake N Bake by Scrappin' Serenity - my kids LOVE to help cook - so we have tons of pics of them cooking - but this pic was just hilarious! They are sitting there chanting "yummy yummy yummy" LOL!!!

1 comment:

Stefani M. said...

What cute pages! I really need to sit down and scrapbook... maybe I will today after being inspired by your awesome layouts.