Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heehee - more big things happening :)

Yep - in addition to all the fun going on for my blog-aversary, I've got a fun new announcement!! I've closed my store at Divine Digital (lol - well not exactly 'close' since it hasn't been up for over 2 months...) and I've found a new place to call home - one that I'm VERY excited about!! I will hopefully be able to do a grand opening sale before too long - but for now I'm trying to get things set up. So once again, we will play a guessing game!! Where is my new store??? I'll give you a hint today and maybe another one next week. This hint has to do with why it's going to take me time to get set up... This store does RIGOROUS quality testing on ALL it's products!!

Also I have one item officially in the store now - so if you poke around - you might be able to find me! :)

10 comments:

Simona said...

MM my favourite store which does severe quality tests is DSO, I'd be happy to see you there!

jenmcjen said...

I have two guesses. If I can only guess one, I'm going with Digital Scrap Studio (The Studio - with piggy scraps). If I can have two, my other guess is Scrapable. No matter what it is, congrats!

Peg said...

I think it's theStudio (Digital Scrapbooking Studio) I know they have rigorous QC!

NanaScraps said...

The Studio has my vote too...

Juli and Brett said...

I think it is the Studio...because Sugar Sugar is already in there! :)

Dawn said...

DSO! DSO! You would be a great designer there, and you and Bunny would get along FABULOUSLY!!

Ashley said...

I'm voting Studio! Congrats either way - that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I vote DSO.

Kendra said...

De, theStudio would be my guess too.

Alison said...

I found out on my digi surf travels!! lol Someone let the cat out the bag! DSO

Congratulations Deanna!!! :)