Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Welcome to August - I can't believe my summer is almost over and my little girls are going to be going to school!! Kicking off the month here with an awesome blog train - and of course some totally fun stuff! I've got some great stuff coming out this month and some beautiful stuff to show you - however I'm still out of town and don't have all my files - so some of it will have to wait until I get home. :) For now - lets kick the month off with a freebie! LOL - i made some cute papers and wanted to make some fun elements - however my computer thwarted my efforts :( So there are only 3 elements... :P Since i'm not on my computer - the preview is the old one with just the papers - but the elements are cute! lol trust me :) Click on the image to snag this fun little freebie!


Leave some love and head on to the next stop!



Jellebelleke's
SAHM Scrapper
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Snowlady
Scraps N Pieces
Luna Rosa's Scraps
Manda's Scrappin' Creations
Shel Belle Scraps
This Little Missy
Seal Scraps
Digi-designs by Nicole
HD Creations
The Scrappy Kat
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Circle Of Life Scraps
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Adriana's Cafe
Let Me Scrapbook!
JeNaSisDeSiGn
Amy Owens Photography and Design
mdk scraps
Scraps By Andrea
Flower Scraps ---You are HERE---
Milly Dee Designs
Samantha Scraps
Jolly Kids Creations
Inspirations from Linda
Scrappin' Serenity



12 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

deb said...

Thank you for the great kit.c

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Karen said...

Even if it's just the papers, I love it. So a few elements will be the cherry on top. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Cori said...

Great papers!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Mali

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Eric and Michelle said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for participating. This is a great kit!