Thursday, August 13, 2009

Strawberry Fields Alpha

Today I've got the alpha for you. Now you've got the whole thing - I'd love to see any LO's you do with it! LOL - so i've said this all along, but only ever had one person show me their stuff!! So what I want is for you guys to send me links to your LO's and I will select one person to win a 50% off coupon to my store. You guys have one week to get your LO"s to me - This will close on August 20th at Midnight - ish Email me the link at flowerscrap@gmail.com


*******These Links Have Expired!! Please Check my Store! ******

6 comments:

Michele said...

Adorable alpha!!! Thank you!!

makeyesup said...

Love the stitched alpha, thanks for doing this. Have a great weekend.

TerriM said...

I really like what you've done with the alpha set. Thank you. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Pattycakes said...

Love the alpha! Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Stefani M. said...

Did you see what I did with I Scream on Scrapathon? It was Haley's Curious George artwork. I'm sure I'll use Strawberry Fields in the near future and post it there (But I'm not going to worry about using it RIGHT NOW. Later.)
P.s. Thanks for the freebies. :)