Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kites and Bikes

Ok, I've been working my tooshie off to get your freebie done for next week!! SO YOU BETTER LIKE IT!!!!! :P ummmm... ok so anyway, I CT for the amazing Manda K of Nibbles Skribbles and she and the equally amazing Steph of Scrappy Cocoa have teamed up to bring you an AWESOME kit. The kit is called kites and bikes and it can be found at Stuff to Scrap. Here are the previews - the colors are TONS of fun and it's an awesome boys kit. Here's Manda's Part.
And here's Steph's Part
Best of all for this week only you can get both parts for a GREAT deal!!
I got to play with this fun kit and ended up doing a LO of my cute little girl with it. Stop by later and maybe I'll get around to making it into a QP! :P (haha we'll see if I get everything else done....)

No comments: