Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Route 66 Collab

Hey all!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a wonderful vacation and I've got TONS of plans - you will probably end up seeing TONS of pictures, and scrapbook LO's and I'm even going to torture you with pictures of some of the things that I did while I couldn't connect to the internet or get to my desktop!! :) However right now I'm in recovery mode!! LOL - need a break from my vacation! Can I just say one thing though.... I LOVE MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the one thing that I truly miss whenever I go away. I hardly slept the whole trip - came home and slept like a baby (as much as any prego lady does!!)

Ok - first thing that I am behind in posting is the previews for the incredible Mega kit over at Stuff to Scrap. Check out this AWESOME kit!! First of all this is HUGE - second it is perfect for all those road trip pictures!! It's called "Route 66" (haha I was singing this song the entire month of July!! :)


Not only is this kit tons of fun, but there is also a Brag Book album you can snag. Check this out! Need a quick and easy way to rememebr your trip? - this is it! Drag and drop your pictures and print it out for a fun little book to rememeber your trip by!
Just click on the images to go to the store and grab these awesome deals!

No comments: