Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bad to the Bone

I've got an awesome new kit in the store today called Bad to the Bone. This grungy masculine kit was inspired by an awesome lady at the One Single Seed Forum. (Thanks Nancy!!!) and my sweet hubby! Many of the elements are from my hubby's tool chest! :) Anyway - go check it out - since it's 30% off this week only at Stuff to Scrap!! Click on the image to take you there!


My CT has done a fabulous job with the kit!! Check them out - then come back later this week for a QP and some fun coordinating freebies!


Kim
Toni
Ginger
Janice

Christie
(how did she get such a CUTE LO from such a manly kit!!!!)

1 comment:

PaintCrazy said...

THANK YOU!!!! This is just what I've been hoping for someone to do for sooooo long! I already ran over to your store to buy it and it just finished downloading. I'm so excited! My son races motocross and it's next to impossible to find way to scrap his pictures. This kit will definitely help. I had actually gotten to the point where I was trying to create some of my own stuff and honestly, it's NOT my thing. THANKS!