Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bad to the Bone QP

First of all - I want to say thanks to all those who have left helpful comments about vehicles! We probably will be going with a mini van - simply because it's more practical for our family, now I guess I just gotta get out there and test drive some! :)

Now I've got a QP for you from my new kit in the store "Bad to the Bone" Grab this freebie - check out the kit in the store and check back later this week for more freebies!!

Funny story - the first time I met my DH was at a friends house and she "suggested" he give me a ride home on his bike. (So I didn't have to walk home alone at night) So when it was time to go - he led me out to his "hot rod" - a 1979 Suzuki....25cc scooter!!! LOL - the thing could hardly get the two of us moving!! (and neither of us is very big...well i'm not when I'm not pregnant anyway!!!!) But it was still fun and I still got to put my arms around him - though he didn't exactly give me reason to 'hold on tight'!

Anyway - just me reminicing! Enjoy the QP!!



Download HERE

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 11:19pm] - 20 Aug [NY 01:19am, UK 06:19am, OZ 04:19pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn
Très belle QP - Merci beaucoup

Tammy Dunlap said...

AWESOME QP THANKS! Will be perfect for my boys and their flame hats!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

N.T. said...

Thank you!

Maxene said...

This is cool!!! Thanks for the freebie! My nephew Thomas will love it!

blugrsfan said...

Thank you so much for sharing!