Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Speed Scrap and another Template!!

Ok - first of all - we have a Speed Scrap tonight going on at Stuff to Scrap. Come on by and hang out and have fun .... oh yeah and scrap too! :)


Also I'm gonna show off another Template by my friend Stefani. Once again you can snag this free on her blog. The image is linked to her blog where you can find the download!


Haha - you know me - I gotta adjust everything to rectangle - but check out how cute this page turned out!! Doesn't hurt that my little girl is SO CUTE! :) These are some pictures from her first Easter. Hee hee - can't wait to pull this cute dress back out for the new baby! :)

**Stefani - I always save the adjusted template as a psd file - so if you anyone wants them I'd be happy to send them to you.**

This LO was done with the kit "A Mother's Love" by Julie Marie


Finally THANKS so much for all your sweet comments on my SAS submission! Since you all are so awesome - I've got another add on that I will post later tonight! Keep the votes coming!!!

No comments: