Saturday, September 12, 2009

Round 2 Submission

Ok everyone! I've got my round 2 submission posted and voting starts on the 15th. This time, we were given a color and asked to create a color pallet around that color and then create a mini kit using that color pallet on the theme "Best Friends." Anyway - here is what I came up with - and once again I ended up with some extras - so there will be an add on here on my blog in a few days! Also I've got a new straight to store kit that comes out next week and it's a collab with Scrappy Cocoa and it's AWESOME - so be sure to come check it out and grab the freebies that will come with it! :) Anyway - here is my submission and below it is the link to SAS so you can download it!


Go HERE to grab it!!!

4 comments:

cindiaskew said...

this is so great, looking forward to your collab kit. tyfs

Stefani M. said...

Thanks! Love the colors.

BriannasScrapper said...

oooh, this is pretty! looks like another winner to me!!

jenmcjen said...

I love your kit - I'm gonna make a layout and post it on SAS for ya!