Sunday, December 12, 2010

Progressive Scrap Day 1

OK - gals -we have an easy one this week since I know it's almost Christmas time and y'all are probably CRAZY busy making the memories!

Here are the rules for you new people - and don't forget you have until tomorrow morning to get your layouts in for last week's progressive scrap. (LOL - and my daughter has a doc appt tomorrow morning - so it may be closer to noon before i get this done!)
  • follow the steps I give.
  • upload your layout to the gallery of your choice
  • you may use any scrapping materials that you like - but your name will have 2 entries if you use one of my kits.
  • Monday morning I will use Random.org to choose a winner.
  • The winner will get a gift certificate to my store for 3.99 (the price of a full size kit)
So what are you waiting for - get scrapping!!!

STEP 1 - Choose 1 Photo.



No comments: