Friday, May 1, 2009

LOL I've been tagged!

Ok, so a couple of awesome ladies out there have tagged me.... so now you all have to listen to more about boring old me!!!! :P So this is the 8 things me tag, so here goes nothing! (oh yeah and come back later for a QP!!)

8 things I am looking forward to

1. DH coming home
2. NSD party at Stuff To Scrap forum tomorrow!!
3. A Local Scrapbooking Event tonight
4. Reading the next Septimus Heap book (due out in June)
5. Reading the final book in the Wheel of Time series (due out in September)
6. finishing my next kit!
7. DH's birthday in a few weeks
8. Going to Colorado this summer

8 things I did yesterday

1. scrapbooking....
2. finished reading "InkSpell"
3. helped cook dinner
4. played Maple Story (an MMORPG)
5. scrapbooking...
6. went walking (can't run when I'm prego!)
7. read books to my kids
8. Scrapbooking

8 things I wish I could do

1. sell lots of kits so that my DH doesn't have to worry about being able to afford the new car we NEED
2. travel lots and lots!!!!
3. a sprint triathlon
4. play Water Polo again
5. swim with a masters team
6. design all the kits i have floating around in my head!!
7. have 5 minutes of peace and quiet....
8. own a jet ski

8 shows I watch

(disclaimer - you will probably have never heard of most of these shows!!!!)
1. Red Green
2. My Hero
3. Red Dwarf
4. MASH
5. Anything on the History Channel
6. Dora the Explorer (not by choice!!! - I have young kids!!!)
7. ummm, I'm all out, I don't watch much TV....
8. yeah, see number 7....

Tag 8 people

this is me lazy, I'm tagging the other designers at Stuff to Scrap!! - GO Check out their blogs (links are on the left!!)

Now for more fun stuff. Make sure you go check out the Stuff to Scrap blog. You will get to learn a bit more about the awesome Eva Marina and you can pick up an amazing QP for free!!! Click the image to go there!!


No comments: