Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Stuff in Scrapland

So I have the awesome opportunity to on the Template Team for Nibbles Skribbles. She does amazing templates!! This LO one is from her new Template pack. Make sure you go check it out at the Stuff to Scrap store. And look for more LO's done by me with them! LOL The funnest part about this was that my oldest daughter (the one in the pics) helped me choose the papers and elements and everything. I showed her a part of the template and she told me what paper she wanted. It was so fun and so cute!!


This was made with Wild Sorbet by Michelle Coleman.

Also Nicole has a great new kit in the store called "Smile" and if you hop on over to her blog you can find a freebie add on with some seriously fun papers!


Woohoo!! Make sure you stop back tonight or tomorrow for the alpha to "The Old Swing!!"

1 comment:

Ginger said...

That's a great LO and your daughter is so cute!