Friday, May 15, 2009

Home Grown Alpha

Haha, look at me getting all productive and making a preview for the alpha!! Aren't you proud of me!!!!???? (ok, so maybe not...) :P anyway, here is your alpha to go with Home Grown , I just so happen to LOVE this alpha and I hope you do to!! Also BIG thanks going out to all you amazing people who leave such sweet remarks (especially those of you who do it week after week and download after downlaod) I read them all!!! And best of all, they encourage me to keep giving LOTS of FREEBIES!!!! And speaking of freebies.... Don't forget to check back for a QP and JUST WAIT until you see the kit I have lined up for next week!!!! It's AWESOME!! (ok, so I always think that, but this one really is... I promise!!!!!) Anyway, ENJOY!!!
*** These links have expired!! Please check my store! *****

11 comments:

KrisG said...

I just recently (with this kit) found your blog and have to say I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!! Thank you for the alpha... and the whole kit! What an awesome collab!

Michelle Simone said...

I love the little orange slices on the alpha :)
Thank you!

Ruth said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Really creative alpha. Thanks so much for all the lovely things you share with us so freely.

Lin said...

Thank you for the great Alpha to this great collab kit!

Abby said...

Thank you for sharing all the great freebies!

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

I love this alpha! Way cute!

kelly said...

I love the Alpha it's adorable! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

Heidi said...

Love Love!!!!! :c) Such a cute alpha, thanks so much for sharing!!

JaneAgain said...

Thanks so much for this alpha! I love this kit...you guys did such a great job. :)