Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memories of the Orient Add On

Ok, you guys are in luck! I managed to finish your add on! This freebie will be up for a couple of weeks before I expire it! Also be sure to check out the full kit which is only available at my store! Here are some more LO's showing you just how much gorgeous stuff comes with this kit! :) This first one is from Toni and make sure you check her blog this week for a QP. (I'll link to it when I put up my QP!) Isn't that just beautiful!!
And this lovely page is from the fabulous Janice!

And of course the add on! (haha I didn't forget!) hope ya enjoy it and I would love to see your stuff!!



These links have expired!! Please check my store!

13 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Peg said...

What a great add-on! The fan is just beautiful. Would love to snag it, but it's password protected, and I don't see a password?

Itsjuls said...

Did I miss the password??? Love the colors and would love to try it out....

Deanna said...

LOL, I have no idea how 4shared put a password on a file that I never password protected, but I think it's off now!!! :P

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said...

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Susan said...

Thank you! Soooooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. Sue.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!

Kendra said...

So beautiful and rich! You have a fantastic eye for design. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Ginger said...

I just love the add-on! Thanks!

Milena said...

Thanks so much! Love the fan!