Monday, April 27, 2009

New Kit in the Store today!!!!

Today I have a new kit going into my store called "Memories of the Orient" This romantic kit can be used for so many things. Not all that is included is shown in the preview. Be sure to check back this week for a CU freebie, a QP from this kit and maybe even an add on to the kit (haha, if I get it done!!)

I've got some inspiration for you guys so check out these GORGEOUS LO's!!! I have LOTS more beautiful LO's done by my CT, and I will show you a few more tomorrow!!

This first one is from Manda K and will also be available as a QP on her blog later this week!


This cute LO is from Lina! I love how she used the frame all across the middle of the page, and the look of sublime happiness on her little boys face!!!
This beauty is from LA of Scraps of Ellay! What a beautiful little girl and what a beautiful LO!!! Be sure to come back for more inspiration, more goodies and more fun!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful kit! I love the layouts.