Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've been Scrapping!

Heehee - well it's the last day of the month and I finally got around to doing some of the awesome challenges at STS this month - So in no particular order....

This one was for the Song Lyric Challenge - the song chosen was the theme song from the Adam's Family! Heehee - anyway - the layout was done using Little Monsters by Nibbles Skribbles. :)
This one was for the Motto Challenge - I just so happened to have the perfect pictures for it! This was done using a template from Chrissy W and the kit is About a Girl by Charm City Scraps
This lo was for the template challenge and is using Blessed by Color with Caryn. Hee hee - my little girl is soo cute!
and this one was for the Quote challenge. I used a template from Pimp my Page and the kit I used was Little Miss by Scrappy Cocoa
Ok - lots of fun stuff next month... LOL - Tomorrow!!! Sooo not ready for the holidays!!!!!


No comments: