Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun Printable Project

As Thanksgiving approaches, I can't help but think of all the YUMMY fall recipes I have collected over the years. Last weekend - we made an apple crisp with some of the fresh apples from our apple tree - and I ALWAYS look forward to my Grandmother's special Pumpkin Chiffon Pie (mmmmmmmmmm). This is also the season for warm yummy soups! LOL - have I made you hungry yet? This fun and easy printable project is a set of recipe cards and a recipe card box. Want a quick gift - a way to give family recipes to your grown children - a keepsake collection of those recipes that make your mouth water? This project is perfect! Just print out the printable sheets - cut them out, fold and glue - it's really that easy (trust me - if I can do it - anyone can!) You can print out the box with the label on it (as shown in pictures) or blank to add your own label. This fun project was made with Fruits of Fall - which you can also grab and easily make your own cards! Look for a blank template coming soon! Click on the image to go snag this at my store!


No comments: