Monday, August 30, 2010

I Scrapped!!

I've been trying to play mad catch-up - after going the better part of the last 2 months with little to no computer I have gotten WAY behind in my scrapping. So yesterday I sat down and pulled the massive amounts of pics off my camera and started scrapping them...

First up - Some pics of my kids around the house as we got ready to move - boxes everywhere - I used the kit "Just Moved" by This Little Missy - seriously cute kit - lots of fun elements and colors! Next up - we took one last trip to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa before the move and this LO is from that trip. I used the template by Color with Caryn which is part of the Template Challenge this month over at DSO - LOVE the template and the kit which is "At The Zoo" by JW Digi-Scraps. Click HERE to go participate in this challenge at the DSO forum!

Finally - I used my own kit (My First Day) to scrap the pics I took of my Daughter on her first day of school - LOL - I ended up doing a LOT of journaling (at least for me!) and I love how the LO turned out!

No comments: