Monday, April 19, 2010

New stuff from my CT bosses!

LOL - Steph and Manda have been BUSY!! They put together this awesome template grab bag - 16 templates!!!! You can find it at any Nibbles Skribbles store or any Scrappy Cocoa store. These templates are awesome!

I got to do a couple layouts with these templates - This first one is using a kit that Scrappy Cocoa will be releasing soon called Quit Buggin' - and this kit is awesome - so just wait till you see it all!

This was done using Blossoms and Butterflies by Nibbles Skribbles (which is the Scrap and Swap kit at DSI - so go participate for tons of awesome QP's)

Last but not least is this awesome new kit from Nibbles Skribbles called Brave Patient. This is great for owies, hospital trips and any bright fun layout! Head over to her blog to find out how to snag this amazing kit!

I used it to scrap my little boy with his stitches - Lovin' my layout and loving the kit!

No comments: