Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Scrapped!!

My CT bosses have some awesome new kits out! Nibbles Skribbles has put out a fun kit called Butterflies and Blossoms. This adorable kit is beautiful and fun!! Plus it's the kit for a QP exchange over at The Studio. Check it out here! This fun LO is also using a template by Nibbles Skribbles!
Image is linked to her store so you can snag this cute kit and get in on the QP action!!Scrappy Cocoa has been on a baby girl kick lately (with a baby girl coming what do you expect!!) And she has put outa couple adorable kits because of it! This first one is Rainbow Bright, and it's not really a baby kit - but it's still an awesome kit!! Click on the image to snag this fun kit!!

She also has a real baby kit out called 'Sweetest Thing" and its full of fun baby elements and cute girly colors! Also - for a limited time you can get this kit free at the Studio with a purchase of $5.00 or more! Click on the image to check it out!
Finally - I've got a sneak peek of the kit I just finished! This is a re-make of my VERY FIRST KIT EVER. I loved the colors and theme when I first did it and now nearly 2 years later - I still LOVE it! The original was done with no knowledge of the digi-scrapping world and no CU stuff at all. It was all created in PS (no extractions or scanned textures or anything) and all things considered it's not too bad. So I've been wanting to remake it for awhile now and when Steph sent out the colors for the blog train to us - and they coordinated with what I'd been wanting to do anyway - I added the red from my original and went to town! So here's a sneak peek and check back next week! :P

No comments: