Sunday, February 7, 2010

P.S. I Love You

So a while back I was listening to the local 'oldies' radio station and the song P.S. I Love You by the Beetles came on. I LOVE the Beetles and while singing along at the top of my lungs (haha - no the kids weren't in the car) It occurred to me that that would make a cute name/theme for a kit. So I approached two of my FAV people in the digi scrap world, who also happen to be awesome designers about doing a collab. They both got in on the idea, we picked a color pallet and here we are with an AMAZING collab for you guys!!!

Ok - you know the drill - scroll on down to check out the awesome LO's by my CT, then to grab the patterned papers today and then to Manda and Stephs blogs to grab their goodies!!


Here's the full preview - also head on over to the store to snag these awesome add ons! Images are linked!


My CT rocks - here's the awesome stuff they sent me!!


MandaK
ToniLina
Kim
Glenda
Ginger
Crystal
Christie Dawn
Here are the cute patterned papers!!

*****These Links have Expired - you can now find this at my store!*****


Then go to Nibbles Skribbles and Scrappy Cocoa for more AWESOMENESS!!!

25 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit! I love the Beatles too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers. I really love the pink and brown combo. These are the colors I chose for my son's Valentine's Day school party. These kits will be perfect for crapping those pages.

Amber said...

thanks so much!!! great looking kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

Great collab kit, thanks for the papers. Hugs! Terri, Hawaii

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Ok, had to come back as I forgot to thank you for the lovely papers. Kit(s) are spectacular, my favorite color combo. Great layouts too.

Brittney said...

Thank you, D, just a cute kit, can't wait for the rest!

Katie said...

Thank you.

Emily said...

Very cute papers! Thanks so much!

Becky said...

Thanks so much the kit looks beautiful!

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful kit, love the colours, thank you!

Dana said...

The papers look great - thank you so much.

Nedekcir said...

Thank you so much for sharing, they are lovely.

Barb said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit!

Malinda S. said...

Way cute! Thanks!

supermandy said...

Thank you so much! These papers are so pretty!

Sondrart Designs said...

Thank you for sharing your time and talent! I was wondering if I missed the elements?

Sue said...

Thanks so much for this cute kit! :)

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing!

Jenn said...

Thank you for the papers. They are so cute! Great job on the kit & cute name as well. Thanks!

grannymike said...

I love the brown and pink combo -- great papers. Love all the hearts! Thanks so much.

clara said...

thanks so much, it's lovely !!

Donna said...

I've just downloaded the whole PS I Love you kit. THANK YOU! So excited to use it! I found you from Scraps of Ellay's blog (I'm on her CT!) THANKS for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing these beautiful papers.