Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Freebie Alpha!!

Yippie - I've got a freebie for you today - I've got an alpha coordinating with my latest kit "Lullaby and Goodnight" LOL - apparently I forgot to make a preview for the alpha - so just look at the kit preview - it's one of the two alphas on the bottom.... not sure which! Enjoy!!!

Get your alpha HERE


Also check out these layouts from my CT - I just LOVE these snuggly papers - i just want to curl up in them with a good book!!!
Steph

Lina
Kim
Glenda
Ginger
Crystal
Christie Dawn (with my template for the Template challenge this month!!! go check it out!)

8 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Great alpha, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

Cute alpha to your really cute new kit. Thanks for sharing. Hugs! Terri, Hawaii

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Emily said...

Thanks for the cute alpha!!

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks!! Also thanks for the coupon for the photo masks. I just grabbed them.

* Lee said...

Thank you So Much for the CUTE alpha! :)