Monday, July 22, 2013

Scrapping Sunday

I'm busy scrapping - and wanted to show off a bit!

For this layout i used a fun new kit from Two Moose Designs - I love this kit - I would consider myself active - but apparently I have no pictures of myself being active, since i had to resort to scrapping my cute little girl with it.... LOL - well - maybe pictures of me being active would be bad - I'm one of those people who get all red and sweaty and gross when they work out...




This gorgeous kit is from LouCee Creations - LOL - yes I'm just now getting to Easter.... 





 I snagged this kit at the Christmas in July Event over at the Studio - I'm finally getting around to scrapping some of the snow pictures from last winter and so the sale was perfect timing for me!




I found this adorable kit at Stuff to Scrap and fell in love with it!!  I had tons of fun using it for this cute LO of my little boy and will totally use it again!!





No comments: