Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lost in a Book

I've got a new kit out this week called Lost in a Book. We love reading and I have tons of pictures of my husband or mom reading to the kids.   Recently though, I noticed a trend - I noticed that I was getting a collection of photos of my oldest daughter reading in the strangest positions!!  She LOVES to read, but she is 8 years old and so while her attention is totally captured by the current book - her 8 year old body can't sit still.... LOL - you will have to check out my LO's below that feature her to believe some of the places I've found her!!  This kit is for the book lover in your life - whether it's yourself or a loved one who can't get enough!  You can grab this kit at STS or at the Studio


Some inspiration from my CT - and from me - yes that is my daughter reading upside down - balanced on her head and feet with her bum in the air.....










And a fun little freebie for you - snag this fun cluster for a quick and easy layout!   Click the image to download.



Happy Scrapping!!


No comments: