Monday, March 12, 2012

My Creation

I have been wanting to make this kit for awhile now. My kids are just obsessed with Legos! My hubby even made then a Lego table. This kit began as a way to scrap those pictures - and just kept getting bigger and bigger!! Here is the kit - but there is also a pack of 3 alphas, block textured papers, cardstock, quick pages, an add on, stackables and of course bundles. Click on the image to check them out at the store.

The best part??? For only one week, you can get the bundles for a discount - you can get the Bundle (including the kit, the add on, the alphas, the plain paper packs and the stackables) for only $5.99. And if you want all that and the quick pages too, then grab the mega bundle for only $6.99. Remember these prices are for THIS WEEK ONLY - so grab this awesome kit for a steal!!!

Finally - my closest guess is from Phil and Stephanie - with a "kids play kit" thank you guys soo much for playing!!!


Here is some awesome inspiration from my CT


This freebie has expired


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Phil and Stephanie said...

Yeah! I am excited I won:) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Everyone did a great job.

TYFS