Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrappin' Sunday

Been keeping busy scrapping - With a baby coming by next week at the latest, I have been trying to catch up, and finish up with some stuff I have been needing to get done. Also - making a effort to not get too behind with the new year....

This first LO is using "Mister" by Mad Genius Designs and Nibbles Skribbles - and the cluster frame around the pic can be found as a freebie on Nibbles Skribbles Blog at some point - so keep checking her blog for awesome freebies!


This next one is using one of my favorite kits again - you have seen it here before - but it's another LO using "Imagination Creation" by Flergs and Stolen Moments Designs.


I did this LO using "There's A Party Going On" - which is the STS Birthday Collab.


This one uses "Puzzled" by me - my kids love puzzles (lol - well they come by it honestly, so do I) so I needed a puzzle kit - one that would work for both genders - and even if no one else uses this kit - I DO!! LOL - You can snag this kit HERE


For this LO, I used "Games We Play" by Scrappin' Serenity - which is an awesome kit for all you gamers (or wannabe gamers.) I also used a template from Adriana's Cafe - the template was part of a Template Challenge at STS awhile back - and I loved the template, but just didn't find time to use it.

Haha - well anyway - that's it for now... until later - Happy Scrapping!!


No comments: