Monday, January 9, 2012

Scrappin' Sunday

Well the family has gone home, the decorations are down (mostly) and our routines are getting back to normal finally (at least as normal as they can get with me looking and feeling like a beached whale) I was able to do some scrapping this week and I am now looking despairingly at how far behind I am in finishing the photos from last year....

I started out trying to work my way through some of the Christmas photos and was glad to use this template from Designs by Snowlady (part of the January Template Challenge at STS) and an adorable kit from Digilicious Scraps and Nibbles Skribbles called Holiday Hootin'

After getting some Christmas scrapped, I finally got to some older pictures that I have been needing to get scrapped. I once again looked to the STS challenges to get my mojo going and found the COW challenge for this week which is a mash-up. I loved the way this LO turned out - especially for having 7 photos in it!! I used Spring is my Thing by Connie Prince

Finally I scrapped this one of my daughter and her legos - my kids LOVE legos and I found this awesome kit from Flergs and Stolen Moments Designs that I have used over and over and over again called Imagination Creation.


No comments: