Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrapping' Time

Gonna show off my weekend scrapping! :)

This one is using April Morning from Peppermint Creative. I struggled with this page - but i loved having the eggs big like that - i thought about doing a 2 pager, but I'm ok with this one.... :)
This was done with a kit that I have been eye-ing for awhile now! My First Haircut by Digi-Designs by Nicole has tons of fun hair do and hair cut elements for both boys and girls - perfect for so much more than first hair cut pics - My kids love to comb hair and Evie loves having her hair combed.

This was done with an awesome new kit from Scrapping Serenity called Games We Play - we are a family of gamers - so I know this kit will get tons of use - I already know I have more pics to use it with. A perfect kit for the little (or not so little) gamer in your life. :) I caught my cute little 18 month old playing with daddy's computer - and just had to snap a couple pics. Such a CUTIE!!!

No comments: