Friday, April 1, 2011

Read All About It!

I LOVED the theme and pallet for the STS blog train this month!! If I had had more time - this probably would have ended up a full kit - as is I had trouble stopping! I love to read - my kids love to read - my husband loves to read. Because of that, I have lots of pics of my kids reading and we make lots of trips to the library. Anyway, I hope you like my little contribution - and be sure to check out the other stops - and please leave some love!!! That makes creating freebies for y'all worth it. If you like it enough to download - let me know :)

***This freebie is no longer available - this can now be found in my store. ***

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This theme brings back so many memories - the library was my summer retreat and I took my own children to "Story Book Time" when they were little and I even became "Story Book Lady" in lots of their classes...Perkypine

Kendra said...

thanks De! Love the theme this month and your part.

makeyesup said...

Very nice, love the kit and this month's theme, thanks.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train. It is much appreciated.

Meg said...

WOW! I LOVE it enough to download it! Thanks for such a great mini!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train. Your kits are always exceptional!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much.:)LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you
Lix

Michelle said...

Thanks for the great mini kit!

Stephanie said...

I love to read so I just adore this blog train! Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Very nice =]

Jennifer said...

Terrific contribution to this great train! Thank you .

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much. This is a lovely mini kit. Our family loves to read and this should be very useful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

karen said...

thank you :0)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you

Pegzz said...

Thank you for the great mini!

txgwen said...

Love the theme this month because I love to read! :-) Many thanks for sharing your awesome mini.

eveline said...

thank you!

Bene said...

so nice! thanks for sharing!!!

Eric and Michelle said...

So cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this part of the train. It's great!

Carrie said...

HELP!!! This is so cute but it isn't in your store and I can't download it. :o(