Saturday, March 5, 2011

Win my new kit!!

Ok - so I've really been having tons of fun with this kit (haha - even though it took over 2 months to make....) And I wanted to do something different than just guessing the number of elements.... so - If y'all would like a chance to win this kit - take a good look at the sneak peak - I think i showed enough to give a good idea of what it is about - i want you guys to guess one of the words in the name of the kit - it is a 3 word title and it's all about one of my obsessions (lol - OTHER than scrapping!!) Leave your guesses here in the comments - I will be releasing the kit next Tuesday the 8th. I'll choose a winner that day and announce it here. Good Luck!!

12 comments:

Kristal said...

Thanks for the chance! I am guessing crochet.

Stefani M. said...

I was going to guess to crochet!

NanaScraps said...

knitting or chrochet...with a touch of spring..thanks for the opportunity

Meleah said...

knitting/crocheting...something with yarn

The Burkeys said...

I will guess crocheting, too! Thanks for the chance. It looks beautiful! :) ~Dana

Kendra said...

crocheted with love. Looks like another beautiful De kit!

teresaj said...

Love

KandiceD said...

By peeking at the sneakie, maybe crochet and/or Love would be the title. Love the colors and thanks for a chance to win!

Cherbear said...

It is something to do with yarn---crochet(ing).

makeyesup said...

Guess we all think that your other love is crochet. Used to love that myself until I ended up with arm problems and can't do it anymore.

Daydreamer said...

I'm going with everyone else crochet is somewhere in the title. Great colors. Thanks for the chance :)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials