Monday, June 22, 2009

Sale and FREEBIES!!!

First off I want to let you all know about a Sale at Stuff to Scrap this coming weekend! Everything in the ENTIRE store will be marked at 30% off!! Check out the flier then click on the link at the top of the page to the store to start window shopping. :)

This sale will also be happening just in time to grab my NEW kit (which is going to the store tomorrow at 30% off!

Also go check out these awesome Freebies from some of the other Stuff to Scrap Designers. First of all - Manda of Nibbles Skribbles has is a sponsor at Forever Free and as part of that is offering this awesome Template for Free!! Go to Forever Free to download this template!!

Then stop by her blog to pick up this beautiful kit for free! I got to play with this and did a LO with it that I will post later along with one that I did with the template! :)
This next one is an awesome Collab between Steph of Scrappy Cocoa and Nicole at Digi-Designs by Nicole. Be sure to grab this FUN kit this week. Also LA at Scraps of Ellay has this fun summer-y kit for free on her blog this week. Hop on over there and start singing... i mean scrapping! LOL - LA's kit always set me to singing!!! ....Now where did I put my Grease DVD..... Finally this fun Fourth of July Kit is up for downloading at Just for You Digi Scraps. Be sure to go by her blog and grab it for you holiday scrapping!!
Have fun downloading and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: