Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beach House QP's

LOL - ok so my two girls spent the night last night at Grandma and Grandpa's House and had a blast playing with Grandma and Grandpa and their Aunt and Uncle. They swam in the pool, went on walks, played with an old EZ bake oven (HAHA- remember those!!!!) and sleeping in a makeshift tent in the living room! I picked them up this morning and they just couldn't stop talking about it! Anyway - I also enjoyed a nice quiet-er evening at home with my two boys (haha, DH and DS!) Ok, so I've got bunches of fun QP's for you this week from my newest kit!

As usual first up is mine - grab it, then check out the blogs of these other ladies to grab theirs!

***** These Links Have Expired - Please check my store!! ******

These ones are from Kathy and she's got one from my part and one from Nicole's Part.
The next two are from Toni - click on either preview to find hers!

This beautiful QP is from Crystal. And last but not least is this fun page from Christie Dawn!!

Have fun and make sure to leave some love for these awesome ladies!! Also be sure to check Nicole's blog for some more awesome QP's from her and her creative team.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Adriana Moreira said...

I just gave you a blog award! Check it out on my blog! You're a super talented girl!