Thursday, February 12, 2009

Music of my Heart

Well, here it is! I've been working on this kit for awhile, and finally got it finished! I have so many pictures of my kids floating around of them at the piano, or singing and I wanted a kit that I could use for that. So here it is. This is a Valentine release because of the heart part of the theme, so I hope you enjoy it!


****** This Link has expired. Check my store!*****


Here are some LO's done by my CT and I (yup that's right, I was so excited about this kit that I had made 2 LO's with it long before the kit was even released!) Don't forget the Speed Scrap tomorrow at the DDBN forum and be sure to check back for the QP!

18 comments:

ella-hippyhoppy said...

the link for the elements isn't working! :/

Angie said...

I love this kit! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said...

thanks for the freebie!

Deanna said...

ella! I'm so sorry you had problems! I've checked it and I think it is working, let me know if you continue to have problems. my email is
flowerscrap@gmail.com

cindiaskew said...

Thank you for this awesome kit. i appreciate the labor and talent that went into it. wow tyfs

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the very beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Tiffany said...

This is super cute. I love the musical notes paper. Thanks for such a fab kit.

scrapping simply said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Julie E. said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit!

Deatles said...

What a DARLING kit! Thank you so very much for your generosity...

anitab said...

This is lovely! Lots of music in our life, this will get used a bunch - thank you so much!!

sdwrdt said...

thank you for a beautiful kit! I have 2 dancers who also sing, play flute & piano (between the 2 of them!) Will get a lot of use!

ChrisG said...

Looks like an awesome kit. When I downloaded, it looks like the alpha is linked to the papers. So there are two papers and one elements right now.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Janice W said...

Great kit! Thank you!

Stathis Five said...

Got some piano players here. These will be great to scrapbook with. Thank you.

Michele said...

I love this kit! I love music so it is a terrific kit for me!!!