Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chocolate Cherry QP

Ok, so I have a nice romantical QP for you today. Made from my part of the Chocolate Cherry Blog Train. Be sure you grab the kit too, just one post down. Hopefully in a couple of days I will have a QP for you from Vero's part. Her part is soo lovely, but I haven't got many valentine-y pictures!! Plus I've been sick for like 2 weeks now and I haven't been at the computer much (haha, yeah I have had to cut back to 5 or 6 hours a day...) However make sure you are here around Valentines Day because I have another kit for you around then.
*****This Link has Expired!*****

And here is the page with photos and title and such... :P Yes that's my hubby! Isn't he handsome!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

elsareth said...

I love the warmth of this kit. thank you for sharing. Many hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Deanna the QP is wonderful! Thank you so much! I love the pics of you and your hubby. Such a cute couple!

cjpeterson38 said...

Love the colors, thanks so much!