Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Country Autumn








Well it's finally really autumn here - the leaves are changing to all sorts of gorgeous colors and the weather is getting cool.   I have to admit that I'm kinda sad to see summer go - I love warm weather and carefree days, so getting back to a schedule and school and cool days and cold nights has been bittersweet for me.  I am however, looking forward to the holidays and time with family.  So I struggled to get into the autumn scrapping until I saw these colors - then it all just clicked!   So I hope you enjoy this kinda cutesy and a bit girly take on autumn and be sure to snag the free cluster at the bottom of the post!  




Don't miss out on the bonus packs - including a set of 5 alphas, smatters, solid papers, and flairs.  And of course - you can grab the whole set as a bundle for one low price!




My CT is a bit sparse right now, so my friend MandaK asked her CT if any were willing to help me out - and this fabulous fall layout came from her CT member Alishka.  



And some more gorgeous layouts from my CT!





And finally a little cluster from Manda K for you!  Check out that gorgeous shading!  You may notice I changed up my packaging a bit - I had to change things up a bit for my shop at Scrap Seeds, and liked it a lot, so I played around with my packaging for my PU stuff too.  Click on the image to snag your freebie!



2 comments:

Stacey said...

love the new kit! it's gorgeous! thanks for the terrific cluster! I love the fall and hate summer! I live in Las Vegas, and so glad to have 80 degree days again, and under 300.00 electric bills!!

Deanna said...

LOL - I can understand that - we lived in Texas for 5 years and we were always grateful to have it drop back under 100 - I just wish it wouldn't move so fast to winter!