Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Retirement Sale!!



It's time for Spring Cleaning!!!  It's that time of year - the time for retiring stuff - Sigh....  I really dislike retiring stuff - I LOVE every kit I make and so retiring them is always sad for me - however - it's a great time for YOU to stock up on some of my favorite kits for a GREAT deal!!!!  The following kits are being retired:

Eileen
Choo Choo
Puzzled
My First Day
Fruits of Fall

Each store I sell at does retirement sales a bit differently, so the prices are a bit different at each store - check them both out for the best deal!

Retiring at the Studio Also - be sure to check out the awesome stuff that Scrappy Cocoa is retiring - there are some awesome kits there!

Retiring at Stuff To Scrap

Grab these great kits before they are gone for good!

No comments: