Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmas in July and stuff


The Studio is having their annual Christmas in July Sale through the end of the month - so stock up on Christmas scrapping supplies for cheap!  Click the flier to check it out!  



On a more personal note, this last week has been kinda insane here - my hubby has been out of town (which always makes things a bit crazy) my dad has been visiting while in town for some business meetings (which also tends to make things a bit crazy - my dad is the only person I know who can think that it is a good idea to sit down and fold paper air planes while I'm trying to get the kids to clean up....)  This much however, is normal amounts of insanity.  You may or may not have heard about the movie theater shoot out in Colorado this past week - this happened in my area - less than 2 miles from my home - at the theater I usually go to with my husband - and I knew people who were there.  I just ask that you pray for (or if you are not religious - send well wishes their way) the people who's lives have been affected by this tragedy - it was anxious enough knowing that it happened and not knowing if I had friends who had been there - I can't even imagine the pain of people who's loved ones didn't come home - the pain of people who watched their friends die.  Keep these people in your thoughts and prayers, and remember that though there is tragedy in the world - there is also incredible good - and for every tragedy there has been a miracle.  

No comments: