Friday, May 11, 2012

Grand Opening


I am excited to announce that I am opening up shop at DSS (Digital Scrapbooking Studio)  I am still going to be selling at Stuff to Scrap, but I am very excited to be joining my CT bosses and friends Manda of Nibbles Skribbles and Steph of Scrappy Cocoa along with all the other awesome ladies there.  I have stocked my store up with lots of goodies, including a new kit that I will get more info out about and a freebie soon.  So stick around!

First off - I'm doing a Grand Opening Sale at DSS - for the next two weeks - you can snag my stuff for 40% off!!   Click on the flier to get shopping! 
 

Also I would like to start filling up my gallery there - so until the end of the month I will be selecting one random layout from my gallery at DSS each week to win a $5.00 GC to my store - so grab a kit and get scrapping!!! 

No comments: