Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Scrapping

I took quite a few pics over the last couple of weeks - but haven't had any time to scrap them - so after getting home today and playing with the family, I sat down to some much needed - mommy
scrapping time. Check out some of the fun LO's I did!

This one is using a new kit by Scrappy Cocoa called Birds of a Feather. This kit is beautiful! I love the colors and unique elements.



This one is using a kit called Retro Bowl from Manda Lane Scraps. Haha - I hadn't been bowling is SO LONG - but this kit is so fun and perfect for those fun trips down memory lane :)



These two were done with Scrap N Pieces part of the May Build-A-Kit - called Batter Up. I love how different these two layouts came out - even being from the same kit. In fact - I think the only thing i used on both LO's was the bead scatter - cuz I love bead scatters :P

Link


This LO was done with a cute springy kit from Connie Prince called Spring is my Thing. Such a fun kit to play with!


LOL - not even close to done - but that is going to have to do for tonight! Nighty Night awesome peeps!

No comments: