Monday, December 29, 2008

Celebration QP

Ok, so today I've got the Celebration QP for you. As usual it is in 3 sizes and saved in png format. I had a lot of fun playing with this kit, and I hope you like what I did with it!******This link has expired!******

And here are my cute kids at our New Year's party last year. They decorated party hats and ran around making noise with the other kids. Don't think either one was old enough to get what was going on, but we all had fun anyway! Oh yea, and thats me behind my younger daughter trying to hide 9 month prego belly!!
Oh yea, and check back tomorrow for my first wallpaper of 2009 - I can't believe how quickly the year has gone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quickpage! Thanks! Your kids are adorable and you did a great job of hiding the baby bump. LOL!

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for your great QP freebie, I could see this being perfect for New Year's pictures...

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs