Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funky Fresh QP's

If you are looking for the After Dusk Collab, keep scrolling down! This has been a crazy busy month for me. Today I've got a QP for you using my Funky Fresh kit from the Sunshine Studios Design Competition. We are still awaiting the judges verdict on Mission 2, so hopefully We will know soon, The suspense is killing me!!!!! :) Either way, I've got tons of Freebies for you this month, and since I probably wont get much done during Thanksgiving Weekend, I've got less time to do it in! Anyway, enough rambling, Here is your Freebie!
******This link has expired!******

And here is my cute little boy

2 comments:

Cara said...

Thank you so much for the cute QP. I loved your Shabby Watermelon Kit. I have been looking for a cute watermelon kit and you saved the day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 07 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).