Wednesday, August 27, 2008

September Wallpaper

I can't believe that it is almost September! I have been working on 3 different kits, plus a big S4H project and this month has just flown. Stop back by in a week or so for my September kit, and be sure to show up again around the 14th as I just might decide to do something fun for my birthday!! Also be sure to check back in October when I will be contributing to a beautiful fall kit. I am so excited about this huge collab and have had a blast working on my part.
As usual this wall paper is in png format for you to just plop your pictures into. The wall paper is found in 3 sizes which have all been zipped into the same file.
Note that the frame and ribbon are from the blog of a wonderful designer named Gunhild Storeide. She has an amazing collection of CU freebies at
http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/Scrapbooking4.htm

*Link Deleted to make room on 4shared*
-If you would like a copy of this, feel free to email me at flowerscrap@gmail.com

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).