Monday, September 16, 2013

Scrapping Sunday

Ok - first off, I have to show you this awesome new kit from Nibbles Skribbles - most of you with little kids will recognize right away what inspired this kit - my kids all love the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - the book and this kit are so much fun!!  



This is a layout that I've been meaning to get to for awhile now - It's our trip to see Disney on Ice - and I finally found a kit that would give me the look i wanted - this fun kit is Someday by Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper - and this LO doesn't even begin to touch all the cute elements in this kit!


Next up - this adorable kit is from Scraps by Missy and is called Giggles and Goosebumps - it just fits so well with my little girls personality!!


This gorgeous kit is from Ponytail Designs - i just adore these colors and this kit is full of beautiful elements and papers!  It's called When Skies are Gray (and has me singing "You Are My Sunshine")


And this one is from Piccolina Designs and is called Summer Nights - this beautiful kit is all about warm summer nights - but is great for all sorts of pictures :)

No comments: